Saturday, November 7, 2009

Under pale gray skies...

I glanced in the mirror
I hoped to see inside my soul
But all that glanced back at me
Was a certain shade of gray...

In the water, between the ripples
I searched for love, but i found gray
In the woods, between the falling leafs
I searched for the sun, but i lost myself...

Looking for brighter colours,
I lost myself in you.
Looking for the better things in life
I lost myself under pale gray skies...

Driven by confusion, i surrownd myself
In nothing but darkness
Black seems to be the only thing
That won't turn into gray

But my need for lies
Pushes me outside
Without no sun, i stroll
Under pale gray skies...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ba....e bine...continua:P

Assprin said...

shoby te urasc!


Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog