Monday, October 19, 2009

That angel...was you

A fallen angel passed me by
Just a few days ago
And as it walked, our hands touched...
It was strange, an awkward moment...

That night, i was cold
I was alone, i was afraid
I was stoned, i was drunk
That night...was cold...

With my blinded mind
I walked the streets
Searchig for that angel...
Night, day, night...day...

The loneliness hurt,
The fear was growing
But the sun started to shine
And i saw you...

Alone, dressed in white,
You were sitting on my front steps
'Said you were alone
'Said you were afraid...

And that's when i knew
We were no longer to be alone,
We should no longer hurt...

And when i kissed you...
That's when i knew...
That angel...
Was you :)

2 comments:

Ralu ® said...

poezia asta e exact genul tau. imi place :)

LeXa . said...

imi place,mult. :>


Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog